Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Happiness by Jenn Cochran

Good morning to all the Really Reasonable Ribbon friends and followers.  Hope you all are having a great week.  It is the calm before the Thanksgiving cooking storm.  What are your Thanksgiving traditions?

Speaking of Thanksgiving, take a look at Pilgrim Tobie from Some Odd Girl.  Isn't he just a cutie.  I love the Totally Twill Moss Green ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It was perfect for this card.  I tied my bow with the Bow It All from Zutter.



Thanks for joining me today.  For more inspriation from me, visit my blog here or google Jax Bean Stalks.

JENN

Supplies:
Image: Pilgrim Tobie From Some Odd Girl
Paper: EP
Copics:

2 comments :

  1. What an adorable card I love that little Pilgrim great job TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Jenn!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say