Thursday, February 27, 2014

Simple Masculine Birthday Card

 Happy Thursday!! I was playing with this Turftan Brown Diamond Satin Ribbon the other day and this idea struck me. Have you ever had a moment when everything just came together in a blink of an eye? I wanted to use up my silver buttons and create a simple Masculine birthday card, so I went into work!

I love all of the diamond satin ribbons that Bonnie carries at RRR, they are smooth and wonderful to tie bows easily. Here I simply tied the knot vertically on the card and added a silver button right on top using the glue dot. Stamped the sentiment in blank ink and added a few star sequins on the card. This card took only few minutes, and I thought it would inspire you to feel more comfortable in creating any masculine card.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

2 comments :

  1. What a very handsome card it is always seems so difficult to come up with masculine cards thanks have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say