Thursday, June 19, 2014

Oh SNAP It's A Tutorial: Shaker Card by Jenn Cochran


Hello to all the RRR friends and fans.  Jenn here with a fun Snapguide tutorial on how to make a Shaker Card.

My card features the very pretty Sheer ribbon with a Satin center in Fuchsia.  My image is Crafters Companion and the papers are Echo Park.


Here is an up close photo of the pretty RRR!


This is what the finished window shaker box looks like before I put it on the card.



This is the Snapguide tutorial for this fun and super easy card!  Thank you so much for joining me today.  Would love it if you took the time to follow me on Snapguide and leave me a comment letting me know how you liked it.  


 
Check out How to Make a Shaker Card: Crafters Companion,RRR & Xyron by Jenn Cochran on Snapguide.

5 comments :

  1. I love the fuchsia with that green. Very striking. And thanks for the great step by step instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Jenn as always your so creative with your cards and the tutorial was brilliant thank you for shaing it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun bright shaker card great step by step tutorial thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute shaker card.. love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say