Thursday, August 21, 2014

Inspiration Day with Carolyn


Hi ya peeps, sorry my card is a bit late. I had a little accident with some stairs, photos on the wall and my wrist on Wednesday and I've been out of it with pain meds. Better late than not at all. When I did this card I was looking forward to using black on black.

My inspiration is all about being stark and dark.

I LOVE rooster anything and I love a dark background. Add a little gingham ribbon against a darker background with a little pop of color in the image and you have a bolder statement. Have I mentioned that I LOVE  gingham? There are lots of fun gingham ribbons in the store. The recipe for this ribbon is:  Gingham Black 3/8 inch ribbon.

Don't forget to join in on the current challenge which is pets and ribbons and stop by our Facebook and Pinterest pages for further inspiration from our design team.

Happy crafting,
          Carolyn

1 comment :

  1. Carolyn what a beautiful card I happen to be a fan of gingham myself love it small or large I hope you feel better soon and all goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say