Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Can You Use Ribbon on a Masculine Card? YES You Can!


Hi friends.  Today I have a masculine card to share and yes, I included some ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon!  My cards just don't feel complete until I add some ribbon.

While I don't usually go for bows on a masculine card, I think you can always incorporate ribbon and this is the perfect type of card to use up some of your shorter ribbon scraps.

I created the sentiment on my computer and I ran a strip of Metal Gray Diamond Satin across the center of the card under the sentiment and added a piece of 1/4" Black Grosgrain on top of that.  I cut the ends of the grosgrain in points for a more 'manly' look.

My favorite adhesive for attaching ribbon to my project is Scor-Tape.  It works wonderfully on ribbon and it's available in many different widths at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on other products used on my card, please stop over at my Make Time To Craft Blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say