Thursday, January 28, 2016

Just Missing You

Hi everyone! Leslie here, sharing a Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project with you today, a 'missing you' card featuring the absolutely gorgeous Blue Topaz Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon.


I created this gorgeous  double loop bow with my Bow-it-All v2.0.


For more details and additional photos, please see my blog post at Love To Scrap!

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out all the ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! You'll love the amazing selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

1 comment :

  1. Leslie just beautiful My favorite color is Blue, Just so very lovely

    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say