Saturday, January 23, 2016

Life is a Joy

Hi friends.  Today I have a very feminine card to share.  Whether it's an all occasion card or Valentine's Day card, beautiful pink ribbons and mulberry flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon will finish it off beautifully.
I created the pretty bow using the Hot Pink Taffeta Ribbon from the January Ribbon Club Assortment on my Bow-it-All V2.0.  Although this is a double-faced ribbon, I made the bow in the same manner as my bi-color double-looped bow because I wanted the double set of tails for more fullness.

To view a video tutorial on how I created this bow, please click HERE.
I used a grouping of gorgeous Mulberry Paper Roses and two pink Spiral Stamens from Wild Orchid Crafts to embellish below the sentiment.  I curled the stems around a needle tool to create the spirals and add a little more green to the card.  The mulberry flowers add a beautiful look and they are so quick and easy.  They are the perfect embellishment to coordinate with the frilly Fleur de Lis Boutique Stacker Frame die from Cheery Lynn Designs that makes up the lacy front of the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

2 comments :

  1. The design is totally awesome! Thanks for sharing the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the Hot Pink ribbon and the Wild Orchid Craft flowers are perfect with the colors.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say