Monday, January 23, 2017

Be My Valentine...

Hi friends.  Bonnie here today with another fun card for Valentine's Day using my favorite Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
If you have not tried making a bow with Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon, I encourage you to.  It is a pretty and lightweight ribbon and it works like a dream for bow making.  AND, it really quite inexpensive.  What else could you want in a ribbon?!!

My bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 using Sherbet and Turftan Brown 5/8" Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon.

For a video tutorial on how to create this pretty bi-color bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used in this card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say