Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Let's Hang Out Card with Home Sweet Home

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Today's card features one of my favorite color combinations: yellow and blue! The fine spring weather we've been enjoying reminded me of hanging laundry out on the line on a fine, sunny day.



Graphic 45's Home Sweet Home collection was just the right pairing for the Electric Blue Taffeta Ribbon and Yellow Plaid Ribbon in my bow cluster.



It's always fun to use ribbon in a bow, but have you ever thought of using it as a border treatment?  I used this Red Plaid Ribbon to create a border along the top of my card.  Then I used again to add a splash of color to the miniature washboard.   I used my Zutter Bow-it-All Tool to add  small Natural Burlap String bows to my mini clothepins.   It also looks great in the center of that bright blue button in the upper left hand corner.



The inside of the card has pockets to hold little treats.





I hope I've shared some ribbon combinations that inspire your own crafty adventures.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
Kathy

1 comment :

  1. Fabulous--this has so many of my favorite things--hanging out laundry, gardening, chickens and I have my mom's old washboard hung up in my laundry room.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say