Friday, November 24, 2017

Christmas Joy Card

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all!
Today's Christmas Joy card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using beautiful Lace & Ribbon from the RRR store.

I hope you all had a very blessed Thanksgiving, spending it with your loved ones. :)

For my card I kept this super simple, no sewing, and just two layers, as this week was a crazy week for me, and I'm sure for many of you too.

I started with a 6 x12 card stock in brown, and scored it to create a 6 x6 card base. Next I cut one of the Graphic45 design papers to 5 3/4" x 5 3/4"and attached it using the new Scotch Advanced tape roll from Really Reasonable Ribbon, love this stuff! I used it to attach each layer.
Next I used the foam tabs to give the layer 3-D look. I also used them on the little Christmas sentiment tag.

For embellishing, I used the sweet Antique Bronze Vintage Flower charms in the corners of the image and on the little sentiment tag. Next I made a big beautiful bow out of the satin swirl ribbon that came in the November Ribbon assortment.  I love this ribbon, it's absolutely beautiful! I went for a different look by adding the lace down each side of my card front. It's the beautiful Arianna Natural Crocheted Lace.  Lastly I added my flower charm to the center of the bow.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Scotch advance tape roll
Foam tabs 
Antique Bronze Vintage Flower Charms 
November Ribbon Assortment(Satin Swirl)
Cream with Turftan Brown Satin with Swirl Ribbon
Arianna Natural Crocheted Lace
Flower Charm

I hope you enjoyed my post for today , and thank you for stopping by!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say